Friday, September 4, 2009

ORNATE TEA PARTIES WITH MOTHER NATURE

ORNATE TEA PARTIES WITH MOTHER NATURE

There is nothing that can bring women closer than spending time together at an ornate tea party. Now, we women know that the tea sipping is just one piece of the tea party. There are so many other factors to consider. Before women arrive at a tea party much thought has gone into the proper attire. Let’s face it women love to dress up, especially when we get the luxury of spending quality time with close friends.
I love to host ornate tea parties. I have collected tea cups from all over the world. I refuse to display them only to have them gather dust. I use each and every one of them. I guess the most ornate part of my tea parties are when each woman has the opportunity to select her tea cup for the day. You would not believe what a hard choice that can be when there are so many beautiful tea cups to choose from. I consider all my tea parties ornate for some reason or another.
I put quite a bit of time into setting the table for tea. I believe that women deserve beauty therefore I strive to have a rich setting for my ornate tea party events. I truly believe that my most beautiful tea parties have been the ones that take place in the midst of Mother Nature. There is no dining room, living room, piece of furniture, or Country Club that can hold a candle to Mother Nature. She is the only one that can provide a breathtaking backdrop for a lavish ornate tea party.
My most favorite ornate tea party setting is outdoors in a Hosta Kingdom located in the middle of a beautiful wooded area that is owned by a dear friend. This kingdom is breathtaking. My friend has labored and loved this land and with his determination he has created a place of solitude for both the joyful and the hurting souls. This Hosta kingdom is the home of hundreds of hosta plants along with many other colorful perennials. The flowers that are needed for my ornate tea party centerpieces are simply picked off the land. Hosta leaves are marvelous in any centerpiece and will add a wonderful green color and dimension to any arrangement. When I choose the color of linen for my outdoor ornate tea party I know that I can’t go wrong because Mother Nature looks good with every color. Mother Nature just makes having a party both beautiful and easy!
When women meet together for an ornate tea party each and every woman is at a different stage in life. Some are going through relationship difficulties, some may be struggling with an illness, yet others may be blissfully happy. Ornate tea parties with Mother Nature can not only calm the spirit but it can often be a step in helping to heal the soul. I encourage any woman that loves to give tea parties to consider taking it outdoors with our friend Mother Nature. It may be a little more work to carry everything outside, but I assure you it will be well worth it. As you sit outdoors with your precious friends raise those tea cups and give a toast to Mother Nature and thank God for your many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment